ATLASSIAN JAVA DEVELOPER
Up to 10%
STAGIL is a rapidly growing, young and team-oriented organization. Our mission is to provide expertise and counsel rather than resources. We encourage the formation of joint teams with client staff to take a project from inception to implementation. Through this philosophy, we provide identifiable business benefits in the most economical manner. STAGIL enables business results by being a "Value Added partner". It offers consulting and product/system administration services to its clients for the whole Atlassian products ecosystem. Our resources bring their unique perspectives and insights based on their individual experiences, which leads to breakthrough outcomes for our clients. Our people make the difference by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers.
We are currently looking for an Atlassian Consultant with the below relevant skills to perform the below job duties.
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience.
• A minimum of 2 years in IT.
• Experience in building Java applications.
• Willingness to learn other scripting languages.
• Excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
• Experience with dev environments and APIs.
• Excellent communication skills
• High analytical and logical perception of translating written requirements into development tasks.
• Autonomous way of working.
• Willingness to have a high learning curve.
• Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
• Experience with Artifactory, Sonarqube, Cucumber, Docker
The Atlassian Java developer hired will be part of a team that is developing apps for Jira and Confluence to increase the customers' Atlassian experience. The developer will work with an agile team of product managers, designers, test managers, and fellow developers to keep our bug fixing and feature implementations at a fast pace and further helps to increase our already high level of product quality. Collaborate on building apps for all kinds of use cases. The ways we use Jira happen to be new and interesting, too; there is room to be creative in this role.
Get In Touch
Your Profile and experience matches the job?
We are looking forward to get to know you! Send us your CV and qualifications to:
We will get in touch right away!
Questions? Don't hesitate to call us (Phone: +49 176 73 52 28 96) or send a e-mail.