Atlassian Support Specialist
Up to 10%
STAGIL is a rapidly growing, young and team-oriented organization. Our mission is to provide expertise and counsel rather than resources. We encourage the formation of joint teams with client staff to take a project from inception to implementation. Through this philosophy, we provide identifiable business benefits in the most economical manner. STAGIL enables business results by being a "Value Added partner". It offers consulting and product/system administration services to its clients for the whole Atlassian products ecosystem. Our resources bring their unique perspectives and insights based on their individual experiences, which leads to breakthrough outcomes for our clients. Our people make the difference by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers.
We are currently looking for an Atlassian Support Specialist with the below relevant skills to perform the below job duties.
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
• A minimum of 1 year in IT.
• Willingness to learn scripting languages.
• Excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to have a high learning curve.
• Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
• Tech support/customer service experience.
• Experience with Jira workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
• Experience on the Administrator/Power User level of Atlassian products (specifically Jira) in a mid-to-large-sized organization.
• Atlassian Certification
• ITIL Certification
• Experience with server platforms, environments, and APIs
The support experts hired will be part of a team that is providing services to our customers by acting as their Atlassian experts. Many different companies are moving to and using Jira in many different ways. The support experts are working with our consultants to ensure that customer requirements are implemented in a timely manner and that projects get realized according to our high-quality standards. Collaborate with the customer on building projects and workflows for all kinds of use cases. The ways we use Jira happens to be new and interesting, too; there is room to be creative in this role. It is highly appreciated to bring your own ideas into the projects and leverage your past experiences.