Part-time or full-time
Up to 25%
STAGIL is a rapidly growing, young and team-oriented organization. Our mission is to provide expertise and counsel rather than resources. We encourage the formation of joint teams with client staff to take a project from inception to implementation. Through this philosophy, we provide identifiable business benefits in the most economical manner. STAGIL enables business results by being a "Value Added partner". It offers consulting and product/system administration services to its clients for the whole Atlassian products ecosystem. Our resources bring their unique perspectives and insights based on their individual experiences, which leads to breakthrough outcomes for our clients. Our people make the difference by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers.
We are currently looking for an Business Coach with the below relevant skills to perform the below job duties.
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience.
• A minimum of 2 years in IT.
• Experience with business users to properly gather their requirements.
• Experience in application and service management.
• Excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to understand business processes.
• High analytical and logical perception of customers' needs.
• Autonomous way of working.
• Willingness to have a high learning curve.
• Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
• Experience with Scaled Agile, Project Management.
• Experience with Jira workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
• Experience on the Administrator/Power User level of Atlassian products (specifically Jira) in a mid-to-large-sized organization.
• Atlassian Certification
• ITIL Certification
The Business Consultants hired will be part of a team that provides support to our customers by acting as their business and methodology experts by leveraging the Atlassian tools. Many different companies are moving to and using the Atlassian toolset in many different ways. The business consultant will work with them to streamline their processes and ensure they follow standard methodologies and best practices. The engagement of the consultant can grow with the company and matches the customers' needs at any time. Collaborate on building a work, team, and project foundation for the customer's daily business for all kinds of use cases. The ways we use Jira happen to be new and exciting, too; there is room to be creative in this role. The consultant might also be the account manager for some clients and take over the responsibility for all aspects and communications regarding the Atlassian ecosystem in the customers' environments.