IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Up to 10%
STAGIL is a rapidly growing, young and team-oriented organization. Our mission is to provide expertise and counsel rather than resources. We encourage the formation of joint teams with client staff to take a project from inception to implementation. Through this philosophy, we provide identifiable business benefits in the most economical manner. STAGIL enables business results by being a "Value Added partner". It offers consulting and product/system administration services to its clients for the whole Atlassian products ecosystem. Our resources bring their unique perspectives and insights based on their individual experiences, which leads to breakthrough outcomes for our clients. Our people make the difference by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers.
We are currently looking for an IT Systems Administrator with the below relevant skills to perform the below job duties.
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience.
• A minimum of 4 years in IT.
• Willingness to learn scripting languages.
• Excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
• Experience with server platforms, environments, and APIs.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly analytical and logical way of thinking.
• Autonomous way of working.
• Willingness to have a high learning curve.
• Tech support/customer service experience.
• Experience with hosting, virtualization and AWS.
• Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
• Experience with Jira workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
• Experience on the Administrator/Power User level of Atlassian products (specifically Jira) in a mid-to-large-sized organization.
• Atlassian Certification
• ITIL Certification
The IT system administrators hired will be part of a team that is providing support to our customers by acting as their Atlassian experts. Many different companies are moving to and using Jira in many different ways. The system administrator will work with our consultants and support staff to ensure the applications of our customers and their platforms and servers are up and running. Collaborate with our consultants on application updates and migrations.