2. Forum Deutscher Mittelstand 2019
Visit us at 2. Forum Deutscher Mittelstand
September 11-12 in Stuttgart
Visit our booth D06 to learn how Jira + STAGIL Assets can help you build a successful ERP system. Take the next step toward a paperless office and improve your teamwork.
The digital transformation of the industry is in progress. This makes it even more important that all parties involved – large, small and medium-sized companies – work together on a common foundation for your business and shape the Industry 4.0 together.
The 2. Forum Deutscher Mittelstand wants to promote the dialogue between all actors of digital change: More than 500 participants from medium-sized, large and start-up companies, more than 50 speakers and experts, as well as over 50 exhibitors, will present and discuss ideas and strategies for the digital future of SMEs in Stuttgart.
Based on the motto "SME of the future: digital, agile & automated?", the forum will highlight the four main areas of interest
- "Business Models & Competition",
- "IT Architecture & Technology",
- "Corporate Culture, People & Society" and
- "Global Production Footprint".
Further information can be found here: https://www.forumdeutschermittelstand.de/#ueberblick
There are e.g. keynotes from:
- Klaus Helmrich, Member of the Managing Board, Siemens AG
- Klaus Bürg, General Manager, Amazon Web Services DACH
- Dr. Karl-Ulrich Köhler, Chairman of the Management Board, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Klaus König, CEO, KUKA Deutschland GmbH
- Christian Schultze-Wolters, Business Unit Manager Blockchain Solutions DACH, IBM Deutschland GmbH