Enterprise Object Management
STAGIL Assets leverages the native linking features between issues in Jira and enhances these by adding a logic on both sides of the links to create relations and hierarchies between issues. When using these issues to represent different kinds of assets / objects, you can create your whole entity relationship model within Jira!
You will gain traceability for your IT Service Management (ITSM), Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and many more.
Download the Whitepaper
Link native Jira objects and visualize the network using native links, attributes, and filters
Use the power of native Jira that is familiar to your administrators, managers, and users
Use cases for Software, Business, and Service Desk teams incl. PPM, CRM, and CMDB
STAGIL Assets for Jira upgrades you Jira system to an enterprise asset tracker, object manager and resource planner for your business, service and development teams. You can cover – but are surely not limited to – following enterprise elements:
- Assets and inventory management,
- Configuration items (CIs) of your Configuration Management Database (CMDB for your ITSM),
- Leads, contacts and organizations of your Customer Relationship Management,
- Employees, work contracts and overtime tracking (in connection with Tempo Timesheets) of your Human Resources department,
- Projects, programs, portfolios and milestones of your Project and Portfolio Management,
- Products, modules, versions and releases of your Product Management,
- Processes, audits, findings and measures of your Corporate Audits
- and many more.
The add-on comes with following features:
- Manage the issues links in Asset Relation Fields with an advanced logic for the links, like different display styles, custom attributes, JQL-defined selections, restricted link quantities, dynamic links and more.
- Display linked objects in a hierarchy or network graph to get an overview and deeper insights into your objects and their relations.
- Create your own panels for the issue view screen to show your object information where it is most convenient for your users.
- Navigate through the asset network using the asset navigator, which is based on the native Jira issue navigator.
- Use additional JQL functions in your issue search and filters.
- Add images to objects in the form of avatars.
- Create QR codes for your physical assets and print them to easily scan your objects on site.
- The add-on uses Jira’s native import and export functionalities for custom fields, so you don’t have to worry about bulk imports when adding new objects.
- As only native Jira functionalities are used, you can simply integrate your asset management with 3rd party applications through the open REST API.
- Using the STAGIL Database Sync, you can also connect your current IT network discovery tool to your assets within Jira.
- 1-click setups are available to get you going in no time. Simply choose a project name and key. The setup will take care of the rest and create all the needed issue types, workflows, custom fields, screens etc.
- Asset synchronizers give you the ability to manage Jira objects that usually have only a few options to manage them, like Jira projects, product versions and product releases.
Top application example
Display Links in Network & Hierarchy Graphs
STAGIL Assets for Jira provides network and hierarchy graphs that display all asset issues with their links and link attributes. Manage your whole Entity Relationship Models directly within Jira! Select only the links you want to see, up to four levels deep. Clicking on an asset gives you the full issue details on the right side with all information and possibilities that you have on your default issue view screen.
Manage Native Jira Links in Asset Relation Fields
Manage your native Jira links in STAGIL Asset Relation Fields with advanced logic for the links like amount and type of permitted linked issues to create a relation. You have additional options to display the links and relations including labels, tables and pop-ups. The relations can be created dynamically based on the current issue ,related issues or on a JQL search. The app also gives you additional JQL functions to search within your entity relationship model based on the links and relations between the assets.
1-Click-Setups and Unlimited Use Cases
STAGIL Assets for Jira can be used for any use case that is based on objects and their relations, like IT asset management and tracking (CMDB), human resources (HR), customer relationship management (CRM), warehousing, product & version management, process management and many more. For a quick start we offer selected 1-click setups. The setups will create a new project incl. sample data, issue type, workflows, screens, etc. You can test the app with these 1-click setups and use them as basis for the project of your use case. So you can get started in no time!
Enhance Jira With Many New Features
Our app includes many features that you can also use for your project management, development or other Jira projects. Include images as avatars for your Jira issues, create mouse-over pop-ups with additional information about linked issues, manage your employees working hours with new custom fields and a Tempo Timesheets integration, create new panels in the middle or the right side of the issue view screen, create QR codes for your assets, add your own quick navigation bar in the Jira issue navigator and many more!
Use Synchronizers to Easily Increase Your Possibilities in Jira
We included synchronizers to help you manage different assets even easier! With basic Jira, you can only manage your users within the User Management. Projects, as well as versions, have limited attributes and functions. With STAGIL Assets you can create assets for anything! Create version or project issue and move them through a workflow, add needed information in custom fields, comment on them and link them to other versions or projects, create portfolios or cross-version releases while keeping everything in sync with the actual versions and projects of your products!
Create Your Own Entity Relationship Model Within Jira
The heart of STAGIL Assets and any kind of asset or relationship management model is a relation. You can completely configure the links between two issues and e.g. allow your users to only link certain issue types and specific amounts of issues. To get a full relationship model, you can add a hierarchy to all issue types that will be visually displayed in graphs. The range of selectable issue for your relation can also be defined dynamically depending on the current issue or other factors, which is an advantage especially for Jira Service Desk to show an issue list based on the current user.
Adjust Jira's Issue Navigator to Your Needs
When opening Jira's issue navigator you have the possibilities to search for issues and access filters in the left panel. With our app, you can create your own panel on the left side to access your issues even faster. Just enter a JQL and a name. The app also lets you create a logical structure, if you want. In this way you can shorten the time of your issue search and give your users shortcuts to certain issues they are searching very often. E.g. as seen in the screenshot you can create an easy search structure for your IT assets.
New Custom Field Types to Enhance Jira's Possibilities
When using STAGIL Assets, you will also be able to use new custom field types in Jira for different use cases. The custom fields are independent from the relations and can be used for any project and issue type. Just try them out and see the possibilities that you have when adding dynamic fields to your issues. Or add a traffic light to indicate the health status of projects, servers etc.
Easily keep an eye on your relevant relations
We added a gadget for your graphs, so you can always keep an eye on relevant relations by adding them to your dashboard. They will update automatically when changes happen.
You’ve got things of value that you need to manage and control. We’ve got a customisable solution that will fit your needs.
ITSM and Operations
Jira Service Desk is already certified for the 4 most important processes in ITIL. Our solution adds the necessary support for software asset management and configuration management. An enterprise ready CMDB is what you need when adopting ITSM for the future.
With over 100 years of combined experience in CRM, we offer a world class solution that caters for your need to manage customers, contracts, assignments, opportunities, pipelines, funnels and prognosis. With Jira as a foundation, our purpose built apps fills in all the necessary tick-boxes for a great CRM system.
A great HR system is a must for all organisations. Streamline and automate your on-boarding and off-boarding process. Keep track of all employee details as well as their assigned equipment and permissions. Automate the leave process and increase visibility and collaboration with HR.