Advanced Jira Issue creation and table view in Confluence
STAGIL Jira Issues for Confluence provides a better Jira Issue Table macro for better display and quick and easy issue creation in Confluence.
In the macro configuration the user can define the columns that should be displayed and the default application, project and issue type for the creation of new issues.
STAGIL Issues for Confluence allows you to create issues in Confluence for later synchronization or directly in Jira from within one table.
Many great Atlassian teams start within Confluence. But Jira can be so close: Offer Jira issue creation for Confluence users without the need to switch the applications.
- Create Jira issues with extended options from Confluence
- Create rows in the macro without the creation of Jira issues
- Define columns and order (drag and drop) to display
- Support export (incl. Scroll PDF Exporter)
- Set default project and issue type in macro configuration
- Show Confluence and Jira issues in same table
- Add issues from Filter or JQL
- and more...!
Top application example