Solutions - Tests
A Culture of Quality
Deliver quality code by integrating testing tools directly into your Jira Software
Bringing testing capabilities within JIRA helps tightly integrate product management, development, and testing to streamline efficiency and productivity. Whether you're tracking the progress of a new feature or testing the user experience across multiple operating systems, there are many options for testing tools for JIRA that meet the unique testing requirements for each team.
Zephyr for Jira - Test Management
Test Management for Jira
QMetry for Jira - Test Management
T4J - Test Management for Jira
Integrated Test Mangement
Xray - Test Management for Jira
Some use cases for test management tools for JIRA include the ability to:
Link requirements and test cases directly to Jira issues
Manage testing from end-to-end by tracking requirements and test cycles
Track critical bugs and manage tests from one single interface
Automate Jira tickets with bug reporting or service desk tools
Why testing and QA are essential to agile software development
Testing in an agile software development environment is an essential part of delivering requirements that provide a good experience for the end user while maintaining velocity. By integrating QA tracking, testing, and analysis into each iteration or phase of the agile software development process, teams can move faster, identify blockers with more accuracy, and release updates more efficiently and effectively.
Quality management with Atlassian Jira software and Confluence
The declared goal of a (quality) management system is to work in a structured and profit-oriented manner, to create good products or services and thus to inspire the customers.
For your employees
- My processes, templates, and forms in direct access
- For my work relevant changes immediately in focus
- Share experiences, improve improvements
- Contact person
For QM officers
- Transparency on audits, deadlines, measures and process conditions
- Working from one hand with the process teams
For process owners and process teams
- All measures and process stages in a quick overview
- Coordinate and structure the activities of the team agil
- Evaluate and process feedback
Use JIRA software and Confluence for your processes:
- Living processes : Through an active participation of all employees in the improvement of the processes you reach a real continuous improvement process - based on the experiences of the daily work.
- Active knowledge management : After the process definition is not yet final. The wiki approach offers employees a variety of ways to document knowledge during workdays and to allow their QMS to merge with the knowledge management of the company.
- Attractive design process : The clear display of the processes using process graphics and the intelligent classification of content let their employees find important information faster.
- Audit : Whether standard assignment or audit preparation - Use our solution as a central control element.
- Document management: By using workflows it is always possible to see whether a process has been released or is still being processed.
- Risk management and key figures : For easy viewing of process risks and key figures of our default templates provide a quick start.
See how STAGIL can help you
Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner
Solution Partners provide the services, implementation, consulting, and unique solutions that help our users create what's next.